Monday, February 4, 2013

My life

My name is Rochelle Santiago. I was born in St Mary Jamaica but i grew up in Kingston Jamaica. My Family which is my Mother, Father and two younger sisters moved to the U.S when i was 19.



We moved here for a better opportunity to be successful in life. My last name Santiago comes from My father, he was born in Puerto Rico. I have never been there but i hope to someday go there. I have half sisters and brothers there. I talk to them periodically but most of them don't know how to speck English. I intend to learn Spanish sometime when i am finish with school.
 I am going to Glendale Community College to complete my pre- recquisits to transfer to a 4 year university somewhere in Florida. I want to move to Florida because i love the atmosphere there and i love the people and culture down there. I love going to the beach and listening to Reggae
and eating Jamaican food.

 I also like that Florida is close to Jamaica. When i am finished with school i hope to become a mid wife (delivering babies).

 I have grown up in  church and leaving my mothers house i kind of strayed from it but now i am getting back into it which makes me happy. I have always loved kids even though i don't have any of my own i hope to get one in the near by future until then i want to teach the children ministry at my church. I like to think of myself as a caring person and a good friend.











My dog's name is Jimmy and i love him so much

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. Nice to know a little more about you. I hope to visit Jamaica again sometime in my near future myself. Love the culture, and the food :) I've known you for long enough now that I can honestly say that if you stick to it, you can be whatever you want to be in life. I wish you the best in whatever it is you decide to pursue in life.

    ReplyDelete