Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Assigned Entry #6


 
 
I liked blogging because it was a way for me to express things that I find interesting in a non-formal way, using pictures and videos to illustrate. I enjoy sharing my thoughts with the few people who read my blogs. I like blogging in general; it feels good to write down my opinions and getting feedback. I feel as though I took blogging completely serious. Whatever topic I was interested in I became an expert at it by researching my topic and portraying it in my own unique style.

took it seriously because I liked doing it and I showed my creativity through my blogs and I knew that it would be on the World Wide Web for everyone to see so that made me motivated to do a good job at it I learned how to add my own tone and voice into my writing.

I learned a lot from my blogging experience and most importantly I learned that I like to express myself by writing.  I never really dreaded doing a blog and that's awesome

Blogging as an assignment for a class was useful because I think blogging was a way our teacher could see without all the formal rules of writing  we as the student can be very persuasive entertaining and educational at the same time.
 
 

My suggestions to Chris about the blogging assignments that he is constructed is that he should continue the concept of using blogs, because it is a perfect modern way for him to connect to his students and see what interests them, and how the work when the pressure is not directly on them. Keep up the good job and this was an experience i will never forget.

 

1 comment:

  1. Rochelle--I am glad you enjoyed the blog project. You have some good content, but it is a little brief. I was hoping to get more specific and in-depth discussion of your experience with blogging. Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete